Monday, August 31, 2009

Welcome to Designed by Leslie Custom Blog Design! I specialize in blogger design makeovers, including column adjustment, custom-made headers, miniature sidebar headers, and more!

Many of you have heard my story... I am a first year, first grade
teacher who is using this business to raise money for my classroom. Anything I make from the design of blogs goes directly towards my classroom fund!

I believe my prices are among the most competitive in the website design market. I like to give my customers a quality product for a competitive price.

Come on in and look around! Above, you can find information about my packages, suggested designers, and how to order your custom blog design.

If there are any questions this website doesn't answer, please feel free to email me at leslieflambert@gmail.com. I look forward to hearing from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment