Saturday, June 12, 2010

What's in a Name...

Do not adjust your computer screens, you're at the right place!
 
I've officially changed the name of Designed by Leslie to Sweetie Baby's Custom Blog Design.  It's a change I've been wanting to make for awhile towards a cleaner, more professional look!  The only thing that has changed is the name though - I'll still have the same packages, same service, and same awesome blogs!

So, to celebrate the name change, I'm going to run a $5 off any package special from now until next Wednesday.  You must contact me before Wednesday at midnight for the special!  You can even use the new super cool order form on the "order" page (link at the top)!

Take a minute and look around the new site - I'm even going to add a new portfolio post later tonight! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment