Monday, February 21, 2011

Early Bird Sale!

Hey Guys!

Thought it was about time for another sale. :)

This is the Early Bird because the early bird gets the worm (or discount, in this case)!  

The first five people to email me (mentioning the sale) will get a 20% discount on the price of any package or a la carte item!  

The next five people to email me (mentioning the sale) will get a 10% discount on the price of any package or a la carte item!

This sale will last until the 10 spaces are filled.  You don't necessarily have to place the order first - just be one of the first 10 to contact me to get the order process started.  Remember, you must mention "Early Bird Sale" to receive your discount!

You can order through my How to Order page, or email me at leslieflambert@gmail.com.

Order away!

**This sale will be valid through Saturday, March 26th.**

No comments:

Post a Comment