Monday, January 16, 2012

Maternity Leave

As many of you know, I am expecting my first child in March of this year!  As a result, I will have a "maternity leave" of sorts from blog design.

I am planning on not taking any orders after February 17th.  This means I have roughly 12 more spots for full blog designs that are available before my leave.  These will be filled on a first-come, first-served basis!  I plan on all work being finished around February 26th (possibly sooner), and I will go on my maternity schedule after that.

I will still periodically answer emails during my leave, and might occasionally take a small project...it just really depends on how a certain little girl and I adapt to our new life! :) The plan for right now is to start designing blogs again after 6 weeks (probably sometime around the beginning of May), but once again, that will depend on how we are adapting.

Thanks for your consideration, and all of the kind words I have received from customers over the past few months!  I really do have the best customer base! :)  And remember, if you have an order or a smaller project that needs to be done, please get it in as soon as possible!

No comments:

Post a Comment