Thursday, September 3, 2015

An Announcement...

Lately, I have really been trying to reevaluate how I'm spending my time.  Between taking care of our home/family (which is first priority), keeping up with my blog responsibilities, and trying to design blogs on the side, everything just became too much.  I was working almost every night and weekends...just about every spare second I had was spent catching up (and I hated that feeling).  Something had to go.

My daughter is back in school, so that's helping some with scheduling.  But, especially since we know this next year is going to be a pretty busy one for our family, I've decided to stop taking blog design orders for now.  Not saying that I won't ever go back to it, but something's got to give, and that's the item that takes the most time with the smallest return...it was the obvious choice.

Obviously I'm will finish out all paid orders, and if you've contacted me in the past month or so about a design, I'll still take that order.  But just no more after that.  And if you need maintenance on your site (change out pictures, wording, etc.), I'll take those orders through September 30th.  Just email me if you're needing that!

Designing has been a wonderful outlet for me for the past 6 years, but all good things must come to an end, right?  And, after everything evens out next year, I might pick it back up...we'll see.  But I want to savor every second of what will more than likely be my last pregnancy (due in February) and baby.  I can start designing later down the road, but I know I'll never get this time back!

No comments:

Post a Comment