Tuesday, May 5, 2009



Ordering a blog makeover from me is simple!

1. Pick out one of my packages here.

2. Pick out a digital design kit. My personal favorites are here, but you are welcome to use any designer that allows for blog design.

3. Email me with your blog makeover package, digital design kit link, and likes/dislikes from your design kit.

4. From here, I will send you a Paypal invoice with your total (just your package price plus any design kit fees).

5. Submit payment.

6. Send me your blogger username/login information (for me to use during installation).


That's it! From the time you submit payment, I usually have your blog finished within 2-3 days (you will be notified prior to payment if it's going to be longer). I don't use a waiting list...honestly, it isn't necessary for me! My turnaround time lets me design your blog as soon as you order it.

I will keep you updated on progress during installation, including sending you a preview of your custom header. This way, you can approve the design before everything is installed!

I look forward to working with you! If you have any additional questions, my email address is leslieflambert@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment