Monday, May 4, 2009



To make most of these designs, I use digital design kits (as do most other blog designers). You can find these kits everywhere, but I have worked with the following designers (click their name to see their work):

Designs by Krista
(no commercial fee)

Aja Abney
(no commercial fee)

Corina Nielson
(A $5 commercial fee will apply to the use of her kits.)

Cori Gammon
(no commercial fee)

(no commercial fee)

(A $15 commercial fee will apply to the use of her kits.)

Rachel Young
(A $5 fee will apply to the use of her kits.)

Designs by Dani

I will be glad to use any kit you can find (as long as the designer allows for it in their Terms of Use), but you will be responsible for any cost of the kit as well as commercial fees, if applicable. These are in addition to my design and installation costs. Of course, I can make a design without a kit too, it will just be much simpler!

I can put pictures in any header, but you must have the copyrights before I can put them in. If you took the picture, obviously you have that right! If someone else did, especially a professional photographer, and you are in doubt about this, contact them to make sure. This is to keep me and you out of legal trouble. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment