Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Current Ordering Information

First off, let me just say that MY CUSTOMERS ROCK!!!  You guys have been so super patient throughout this whole last week, and I can never thank you enough.

Much of my time over the past week has been spent volunteering or coordinating donations from people all over the country.  I haven't had a lot of time to focus on work - but I'm getting back to it now!

If you have a current order placed with me (i.e. you are on the wait list), your order will be at least started by the end of this week (May 9th), with completion sometime next week.  I haven't had a chance to respond to customers emails just yet - that should be coming sometime tomorrow.  If you don't hear from me by Thursday, drop me an email and let me know!

If you would like to place an order, I will start accepting new orders Sunday, May 9th.  If you email me before then, I might or might not answer...so I'm not ignoring you if I don't! :)  I am a teacher primarily, and my kids (many that were directly affected by the tornado) come back tomorrow...so most of my attention for the rest of the week will be focused on this.

Again, thank you, thank you, THANK YOU for being so supportive!  I have gotten emails from many of you with your condolences and asking how you can help.  You can check my personal blog for details on how to help.

No comments:

Post a Comment