Friday, March 8, 2013

Long Time, No Blog!

Hi Guys!

It's been awhile since I've blogged on here!  Trust me, while I've been away, I've been one busy bee.  I just added 22 (TWENTY-TWO!) new designs to the portfolio...check them out!

I am currently booking 4-5 weeks in advance.  So, if you have an order for the Spring, you'll want to get it in soon.  I typically complete blog designs within about a week from start to finish, so my time of completion right now is about 5-6 weeks.

And a head's up - at the beginning of April, I'm going to be changing the pricing/package structure a little bit.  It's going to give you guys much more flexibility in selecting features for your package!  I will honor the current pricing for orders placed through the end of March - so, if you want to get in on one of the current packages, this is the time to do it!

A HUGE thank you to each and every one of you!  I love that I've been this busy with blog designs...it is my pleasure to make your blog pretty! :)  Email me with any questions!

No comments:

Post a Comment