Sunday, April 7, 2013

New, More Flexible Package Options

Over the past few months, I have had lots and lots of requests to "sub" items in packages.  More customers were requesting the ability to custom-make your own package to suit your own needs.

Well, you asked and I answered!  This morning, I restructured the packages available through Sweetie Baby's Designs.  You now have the ability to customize your package to what your blog needs, no matter how big or small the package you buy!

You can see the new package options here.  I am so excited to offer this...I feel like it is going to offer more customers the ability to get exactly what they want from their blog design!

***Note...if you have already placed an order, I will honor the old packages and prices.  The new packages and prices are effective immediately for new orders.***

No comments:

Post a Comment